Rank & File
SCCF's Bimonthly Magazine
Rank & File back issues: here
Mr. Lawrence (Larry) Stevens, email here
P. O. Box 5671 Pasadena, CA 91117
Rank & File:
- Rank & File - ISSN 8750-9164 USPS 738-320 is published bimonthly by SCCF via its publisher at 1300 Ballista, La Puente, CA 91744.
2nd Class mail is paid at La Puente. PLEASE DO NOT MAIL ANY MATERIAL TO THIS ADDRESS!
- Advertising Rates:
Email the editor
for further information.
- Photograph Policy: Black and white pictures preferred; color acceptable.
Indicate players, event, date, and background information. Mention
photographer. Preferred is a digital photograph, with 300 dpi minimum
resolution minimum at publication size. Can be delivered via email with
attached file (.JPEG or .JPG preferred) or with URL of a web page for download.
- Game submissions: Email game to Editor, .PGN or .CBV file format
preferred. Annotations in the game are encouraged. If you like, indicate positions
where you would prefer a diagram.
- Tournament results: Results reports are highly encouraged; please include games as described above. Email a brief summary
of the event, number of players, winners and highlights to the Editor via email.
- Submissions: Preferred format: Text email
or email with attached text file or .RTF or Microsoft Word documents.
Submit by email (preferred), CD
sent by U.S. mail or typed pages sent by U.S. mail.
- SCCF Dues & Change of Address: $18 for Adults, $10 for Juniors (under 19), and $10 for a Rank & File subscription only. Send SCCF dues (includes subscription to Rank and File) and any change of address to Membership Secretary, Randy Hough, care of PO Box 205, Monterey Park, CA, 91754, or email here.
Full Page: $80
Half Page: $45
Quarter Page: $25
Eighth Page: $15
Back Cover: $75
Flyer insert: $50 (advertiser must supply flyers)
Send copy to the Editor together with check payable to SCCF. All rates are
for camera-ready copy. Fifty percent discount for tournaments requiring SCCF
membership. SCCF reserves the right to reject any advertising.
Rank & File is Copyright SCCF, 2010. One-time only publication rights have been obtained from signed contributors. All other rights are hereby assigned to the authors. The opinions expressed are strictly those of the contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SCCF, its officers, or members.